Thoughts of the week
When was the last time you missed out on an opportunity? What was it? Why was it? What were the explications?
Opportunities are often associated with chances. Chances to meet people, chances to network, chances to gain valuable information, chances to participate; all that may lead to bigger and better things in life, sport and / or business!
Many of the good things that we have been a part of are because been proactive in making them happen. If we hadn’t we wouldn’t be where we are today! It took a while to learn, but now we are always looking forwards to what can be done next.
People are often guilty of expecting things to come to them rather than being proactive. This can for many reasons but, we find, it is often down to lack of experience.
“Nothing happens if you don’t turn up!”
If you are happy where you are then great! If not then:
- Assess where you want to be
- Assess where you are
- Bridge the gap between
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help
Time is precious for everyone these days. Just looking forward and planning what events might be coming and what opportunities they could entail is great start. If there is a job you want, if they is a qualification you need, if there is a contact that would be helpful to meet then set up a pathway to action and turn up…
Recipe of the week
Dark chocolate & coconut frozen banana bites
- Heat a small amount of coconut oil in a pan & slowly toast a generous helping of desiccated coconut until it starts to very slightly brown
- Carefully melt down a large bar of organic dark chocolate in a bowl over a pan of boiling water
- Slice up 2 medium sized bananas
- Take chocolate of the heat, allow to cool for a minute, add banana pieces ensuring they are coated all over before placing on baking tray
- Sprinkle coconut pieces evenly over all
- Place and store in freezer to set for an hour or two before serving
Find out more about our nutrition plans here