Thoughts of the week
Productivity is defined as “the quality, state, or fact of being able to generate, create, enhance, or bring forth goods and services”. It is something we constantly try to perfect to make us better people & ultimately a better company.
The best clients & athletes we worked with get done what they need to WHEN they need to! Time management is one of the key components for being the most productive you can be.
- Get a decent nights sleep or expect your day to be much harder before it’s already started
- Learn to say no to people who tend to steal your time undeservedly
- Delegate tasks more to people who are better at you or have to capacity to do so
- Fit exercise into your day at some point then it will get done
- Plan when / what you’re going to eat at least for breakfast, lunch & dinner to be more efficient
- Schedule in breaks to your day to get some headspace
- When focusing on something, eliminate other distractions such as emails, phone notifications & calls
- Try & do your most important / stressful task first to get it done
- The night before, make to do list for the next day so you are more organised
- Write down notes to reminder yourself of details that may make things easier to remember
“Focus on being productive, not busy. They are very different!”
Whatever it is you do & whatever it is you want to become better at try to action some of the above tips into your day tomorrow & see if they help. We also strongly recommend hanging around people you know are very successful just to see how they manage theirselves, their day, all the things going on around them & ultimately strive to perfect productivity…
Recipe of the week
Spicy Kale, Cauliflower, Chickpea & Butternut Squash Salad w. Vegetarian Sausages
- In a mixing bowl add juice of half a lime, a pinch of red chilli flakes, a pinch of chipotle chilli flakes, a teaspoon of crushed garlic & a large splash of olive oil. Stir & combine together.
- Chunk up of a cauliflower & boil until soft.
- Drain & rinse a tin chickpeas then cut a butternut squash into chunks. Add cauliflower, chickpeas & butternut squash to mixing bowl & completely cover with sauce.
- Evenly spread mix on a foil covered baking tray, then place in a medium to high heat in over for 40 mins, stirring half way through.
- Grill 4 vegetarian sausages in same oven for 20mins. Remove & allow to cool then chop up into small pieces.
- After 35mins rinse, drain & chop kale into moderate sized pieces. Drizzle with olive oil, salt & pepper then mix firmly together.
- After 40mins remove mix from oven then allow to cool.
- Add all ingredients together & serve as in picture.
Find out more about our nutrition plans here