Enjoy The Moment
Thoughts of the week
“Enjoy The Moment”
Founder & CEO, Ryan Blake, just got married! It was one of the most amazing few days ever experienced, being around all of the people most loved in the world and celebrating one of lifes truly special occasions all together.
The one thing that was overwhelmingly apparent though was how quickly the time past and all of a sudden it was over. A very long build up, incredible amounts of planning, finite amounts of detail gone in a blink.
When was the last time you had an experience like this? Did you make the most of it? Could you completely engage with the moment? Here are out top tips to on how to full enjoy the moment in life, sport and/or business:
- Be in the present
- Avoid thinking about the future
- Don’t dwell on the past
- Focus your senses
- Don’t get distracted
- Accept what is happening
- Take everything in
- Think fast, move slowly
Consider the above next time you are in a similar situation and remember it could only ever happen once…!
Find out more about our previous blog collaborations here
Recipe of the week
Minted lamb shoulder w. carrot & pepper salad
- Marinate 2 medium lamb shoulders with mint sauce & a small amount of crushed garlic. Place under grill for approx. 15-20 mins, turning half way through.
- Wash & drain a packet of mixed leaves. Roughly chop carrot, pepper & tomato. Mix olive oil, white wine vinegar, fresh lemon juice, sea salt & ground black pepper together to make a dressing. Combined leaves, vegetables & dressing together in bowl, covering evenly.
- Remove lamb from grill, checking it is cooked through as preferred.
- Plate & serve as in picture.
Find out more about our nutrition plans here