Thoughts of the week
We’ve had a really tough week! One where literally everything goes wrong, one problem after enough crops up, almost everyone you deal with everyday is more challenging than useful and a mountain of things you need to do piles up because a mountain of things you have to do is piling up!
- Fortunately we’ve managed to stay on top of it and here’s how:
- Accept – What’s happening. Try to understand why but at the same time don’t over think it.
- Prioritise – What needs to be done first. Is something more important than the other. Make a list and work through it as realistically as possible based on priority.
- Delegate – Get others to help you. Any is useful. The more people that can help you deal with the problem the quicker it will get resolved.
- Update – The situation or people your are managing. Let the necessary people know you are aware, what you plan to do about it and when it will be done by.
- Systems – Have set of “things” that working together as part of a mechanism or an interconnecting network. A set of principles or procedures according to which something is done in an organised scheme or method help a lot.
- Processes – Everyone or every organisation should follow a series of actions or steps taken in order to achieve a particular end.
- Review – When possible try to gain on oversight of everything going on and keep re-prioritising.
- Time – Dedicate as much time as you can to getting it done but the some for yourself to regroup, refocus and recharge.
Consider the above next time you are in a similar situation…
Find out more about our previous blog collaborations here
Exercise of the week
Development | Recovery | Mobilise | Level 1 | Stages A to E | Progressions
- Spinal mobility combinations
- Roll/crawl/sprawl combinations
- Hurdle/stick combinations
- Hip openers
- Walking combinations
Find out more about this here
Recipe of the week
“Tofu, broccoli, carrot & hoisin stir fry”
- Drain organic tofu then roughly chop into bite size pieces. Marinate for as long as possible in hoisin sauce whilst refrigerating.
- Roughly dice red onion, red chilli, broccoli & carrot then fry in hot wok with olive oil.
- Once vegetables start to sizzle add tofu & a little more hoisin sauce.
- Add sea salt & ground black pepper to season.
- Stir fry until all ingredients are coated with sauce & starting to brown in colour.
- Plate & serve as in picture
Find out more about our nutrition plans here