This will provide you with 1 hour of in-person access to one of our elite coaches.
Essential for people who want to discuss training goals, formulate a plan and carry out a program.
All new clients have to undergo a consultation prior to any in-person coaching sessions commencing.
Comprises of the following separate components…
- Performance Wheel
- All encompassing system breaking down performance in 4 key areas to i) Analyse strengths and weaknesses ii) Assess present status in relation to future targets iii) Help plan and set goals to maximise opportunity training and competition.
- Kinathropometric Profiling
- Advanced scientific measurement of body composition that can accurately categorise specific somatotypes and identify physique related factors directly applied to sports performance.
- Movement Screening
- Tool to identify weaknesses and asymmetries of mobility and flexibility.
- Work Capacity Assessment
- Process that categorises quality and control of specific movement patterns.
- Fitness Testing
- Data collection of individual or combined physical qualities that include work capacity, strength, speed, power and endurance.
…the data from all of these is put into an individualised report that details the competency in all 5 areas and is then used to aid the design of an individual training program.
Used in conjunction with our in-person complete nutritional assessment.
Important to note:
The standard price is subject to location of our choice. An additional charge will be incurred if we are required to travel away from one of our locations.
All payments must be made in full prior to receiving report.
Dates and timelines must be agreed in advance.
Requires a minimum of 24 hours cancellation notice or will be charged for.